As a Windows Desktop Application Developer, you would be developing Windows Form applications, custom Class libraries using standard .NET framework and third party API libraries, especially CAD software libraries. Our team will provide the necessary training to work on third party API libraries.
We are expecting the following skills and experience from the candidate.
- Minimum 2-year experience in developing Windows Desktop Applications and Class libraries using C#.NET
- Experience with .NET Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of using SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong in logical thinking
- Minimum Bachelor's degree qualification with Mathematics as a subject