The Office Accountant will be responsible for managing all financial aspects of the company,
including accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and invoicing. This position requires strong
analytical skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication abilities.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day accounting operations, including general ledger maintenance, journal entries, and bank reconciliations.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable, ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Prepare and send invoices to clients, track payments, and follow up on overdue accounts.
- Maintain accurate financial records and perform regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and statements.
- Manage the company’s cash flow, making necessary adjustments to ensure financial stability.
- Coordinate with external auditors for annual financial audits and assist with tax preparation.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and central tax and regulatory requirements.
- Implement and maintain internal financial controls and procedures.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting or related roles, preferably in a small business
- Proficient in accounting software (such as Tally, QuickBooks, or similar).
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and applicable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively both
independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel